Adkerson School of Accountancy
At the Adkerson School of Accountancy, you can expect a well-rounded education that includes:
- The many facets of accounting
- The adaptability for new technologies and regulations
- A background in communication
- Experience in business collaboration
The Richard C. Adkseron School of Accountancy offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelors in Accountancy
- Accounting Minor
- Masters of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Ph.D. in Accountancy
The MSU College of Business and the Adkerson School of Accountancy are accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Our mission is to prepare students for successful careers in accounting and business in a technology-oriented environment that promotes active learning, scholarly exploration, and service.
News and Events
- 8-27-14 - Adkerson School of Accountancy Career Fair - Wednesday, August 27, 2014, Hunter Henry Ballroom, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.