Adkerson School of Accountancy
At the Adkerson School of Accountancy, you can expect a well-rounded education that includes:
- The many facets of accounting
- The adaptability for new technologies and regulations
- A background in communication
- Experience in business collaboration
The Richard C. Adkseron School of Accountancy offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelors in Accountancy
- Accounting Minor
- Masters of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Ph.D. in Accountancy
The MSU College of Business and the Adkerson School of Accountancy are accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Our mission is to prepare students for successful careers in accounting and business in a technology-oriented environment that promotes active learning, scholarly exploration, and service.
News and Events
- 8-29-12 - Adkerson Career Fair, August 29th, 4-6 pm, Union Ballroom
- 5-29-12 - Enjoy summer, Students! Read our latest edition of the Bulldog Ledger.
- 5-11-12 - Graduation.