Faculty & Staff
- MS, Purdue University, Economics
- MA, EERC 'Kyiv-Mohyla Academy', Economics
- BS, Zaporozhye State University, Economics
- "“Rent-seeking for a public good with additive contributions”", Social Choice and Welfare, 2013, vol. DOI 10.1007/s00355-013-0741-3, p 12 pages.
- "“Continuity and equilibrium stability”", with Charalambos D Aliprantis, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2013, vol. 405, no. 1, p 104-110.
- "Existence of perfect equilibria: a direct proof", Economic Theory, 2013, vol. 53, no. 3, p 697-705.
- "Trembling-hand myopia and trembling-hand perfection", with Charalambos D Aliprantis, Economics Letters, 2011, vol. 113.
- "A proof of the existence of the minimax point of a strategic game", with Charalambos D Aliprantis and Subir K Chakrabarti, Economics Letters, 2009, vol. 105.
- "Fixed point theorems", Math Club at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, MSU, Starkville, MS, 2013.
- "Negotiated discounts in healthcare: theory and evidence", with Subir K Chakrabarti, Departmental seminar, Department of Agricultural Economics, Starkville, MS, 2013.
- "A backward induction characterization of sequential equiliria", with Subir K Chakrabarti, 13th SAET Conference on Current Trends in Economics, Paris, France, 2013.
- "Turf wars and the max-min group contest", with Subhasish M Chowdhury and Dongryul Lee, Conference on Tournaments, Contests, and Relative Performance Evaluation, Fresno, CA, 2013.
- "Group all-pay contests as volunteer's dilemmas", The NSF/NBER/CEME Conference in Mathematical Economics and General Equilibrium Theory, Indiana University, Bloomington, 2012.